Baskerville Hound

Saturday, March 11, 2006


This weekend i am working on my ATC's for the 29,000 Floating Ducks clan. Here's what's happening so far....

I've started with playing cards because they are the right size and thickness, plus they have those nice rounded corners already. I've covered them with some newsprint, followed by two layers of light blue tissue paper.

I've enjoyed the process of making them so far...it is somewhat therepeutic....or something like that!

Im not 100% certain what they will look like in the end but so far im thinking the cutout shape of the ducks similar to what i used in my entry in the Journal, possibly including some stitching as well.

If anyone outside our Journal Project would like one of these ATC's once I'm finished, or wants to trade email me here and thou shall be done!

2 Comments:

  • I love any form of collage with type in it somewhere - I'd say these are gorgeous just the way they are!!! But I knw they will be even more stunning when they are finished.

    I've received a few ATCs now. It's so lovely to get a little surprise like that in the post amongst all the bills, donchya think!

    Aren;t you glad you started this project??? bravo Bek, hurrah!

    By Blogger Leeza Hernandez Illustrator, at 1:23 am  

  • Hi Bek! this looks intriguing!!! hope your are having fun! I will start my ATC's soon...

    By Blogger valerie walsh, at 11:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home