Baskerville Hound

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

And its not even officially winter yet....


I've been pretty slack in updating my blog of late & I cant remember the last time I posted for Illo Friday, not really sure why. Maybe its the onset of winter that's making me feel blahh.
I thought I would post something just to get it flowing again so here's a polaroid I took yesterday afternoon at about 5.30pm. Chiche I know, but I love taking polaroids of the sky sometimes. I like seeing how the light changes and the colours it creates throughout the day and from one day to the next- It makes me think about how its easy to sometimes let these simple, beautiful things pass us by and I suppose by taking a photo it encourages me to remember.

3 Comments:

  • Stunning photography! (Mind you, I think your winters are a bit different to ours!)

    Cathy xxxxxxxxxx

    By Blogger Cathy, at 7:53 am  

  • So true Cathy! I cant really complain, we dont get snow or even many storms. I do actually quite like winter [warm jumpers, hot cups of tea, open fire..] but sometimes the grey and drissely days do make me blue...when that is the case i think i'll have to cuddle up with my beagle on the couch and have a cuppa!

    By Blogger Baskerville Hound, at 10:48 am  

  • Let me send you some summer sunshine from my subtropical island!

    By Blogger Weichuen You, at 7:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home